Friday, April 07, 2006
MeMeMeMEME...
I tagged myself from Jason's blog. Wanna tell my "readers" more bout me..and i got nothing to do in the ofis anyway ehehehe. It's a long one though..just skip it if you dont wanna read. I will post what is relevant to me only. Visit Jason's blog to see the full meme.

[x] I'm afraid of the quiet.*sing* let's get Loud! lets get lauuuddd*
[x] I am really ticklish.
[x] I believe in true love.
[x] I collect comic books. (collects Doraemon & Dik Cerdas & Tintin)
[x] I stayed out all night. (nocturnal gal)
[x] I am keeping a secret from the world. *grin*
[x] I watch the news. *nerdy face*
[x] I love Disney movies.
[x] I curse once in awhile. (It's in my daily vocab, Hah!)
[x] I've slipped and fell in public. (Countless times)
[x] I have owned something from Abercrombie.
[x] I have a job. (not for long)
[x] Talked on a phone for 5+hours
[x] I like someone. (who doesn't)
[x] I am self-conscious. (very....)
[x] I love to laugh. (who doesn't)
[x] I have tried alcohol
[x] I drink alcohol on a regular basis. (when i'm out wit certain friends)
[x] I have tried a cigarette
[x] Drank a whole gallon of milk in one hour. (Got Milk?)
[x] Bitten someone.
[x] Crashed into a car.
[x] Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back. (of course it happens)
[x] Stole something from your job. (pens, stapler, paper..tat was back then)
[x] Saw someone/something dying. (My dog, Snowy!)
[x] Been on a plane.
[x] Eaten sushi. (Love it)
[x] Been ice skating.
[x] Cried in public. (at a bus stop! but hey, im injured at tat point)
[x] Liked someone even though you knew you shouldn't have.(crushes...watever la)

I tag >>>>>>>>>>> Whoever wants to be tag! hehe..lame i know...nvm me...will now blog the 2nd part of my trip. Stay tuned!!