Sunday, April 30, 2006
I farking hate Slimyx
  • i do not pay so that i suffer disconnection every single fucking 10 minutes
  • i do not pay so that i dont get to download my desperate housewives
  • i do not pay so that i dont get to download free music
  • i do not pay so that i got cut off from my msn conversation
  • i do not pay so that me or my friend have to repeat ourself a zillion times
  • i do not pay so that i can get really pissed
  • i do not pay so that i can call and complain about the same fucking problem for the past 4 months
    • i do not pay so that i can get stuck halfway through my surfing
      • i do not pay so that it can increase my blood pressure

      I farking paid the bills on the dot every farking month. Can't you pigs behind the counter or phone do something about it!!

      Knnccb....damn tl...really tl about it.... ARghhh~!

       
      posted by Eve at 5:30 PM | Permalink |


      8 Comments: