Saturday, July 08, 2006
Sperman Returns
The other day, i went KLCC to watch Superman with SarahTwiddleMonster. Ya, i know i'm very the outdated but what to do? It's not easy for me to watch a movie in KL ya know. I have to walk under the hot sun, to catch the bus/taxi to the lrt station. Then take the lrt to KLCC which is the nearest cinema around my area. The worst thing bout it is, rarely anyone wants to be my movie date because it cost so much to watch a movie here compared to Penang. Even getting it at student price is expensive, Total Average Cost = > RM18

In penang, watching a movie is, getting into the car, go gurney. Total Average Cost = <>

See the differences??

Back to the movie... I think it's 2 hours of flying here and there 30 mins of action. =.=||

Clark Kent doesnt look HUMAN at all..His face is sooo smooth..and looks silky/plasticky! He's like someone that pops out from some anime.. Weird... and OOOHHH!! I so hate the pigtail-fringe that is always there when he transform. So mengspoilkan the whole macho handsome look.

Anyway, i think the nicest thing from the whole movie is the kid. SOOO CUTE CAN DIE!! He's so freaking adorable i want to bring him home as my pet d...hahahahaah Basically, it's more like a comedy than anything to me because me and SarahTwiddleMonster just couldnt stop finding fault with the whole movie and laughing at it. Muahahaha ...

That's all for my review of the money wasting movie...

********************************************

Today i went all the way to Seremban for a coursemates bday, photo will be up soon. Tomorrow, high chances i'll be going Genting to watch the World Cup Final !!

Germany just won 3rd placing as we all sooooooooooo expected. Woohooo!! I hope ITALIA will lift the 5kg cup this year! FABIO FABIO FABIO!
 
posted by Eve at 10:00 PM | Permalink |


9 Comments: