Monday, August 07, 2006
Cos I had a Bad Day!
I wanted to go gym this morning, but i overslept. Fine

I wanted to buy David Tao's Concert ticket but it's ALL SOLD OUT!! wtf. The concert is like in end of October ok?? All tickets sold out which means i dont have the chance to hear him sing live!! Arghh!! It's like the only male chinese singer concert i'm willing to pay for except for Jacky Cheung. You think i can get in black market?? Anyone out there willing to sell me theirs??!!!!

I wanted to go gym this afternoon but i overslept again -,-|| And found out that my roommate already makan without me. Lazy to go out into the haze but i still cos i'm hungry.

When i was on my way to the bathroom, i stop to talk with Sarah. Then i saw something!!!

*Before that, i had to introduce you to JACK the Jack Russell, that our house owner recently brought home a dog. He's the dumbest-est, and most useless dog i've ever seen in my life. He does nothing whole day but destroy our stuff.* He looks cute hor, but he's a devil in disguise i tell you!!
To his name, he has destroyed 2 nike shoes belonging to my housemates(total lost), several nike socks, countless shoelace, MY topshop clothes, MY FCUK TOP, MY Naf Naf top, several expensive looking undergarments belonging to my landlord and countless towels and pants belonging to BlurAnthony. He also has this weird fetish of eating our soaps, detergent, shampoo and conditioner.

This is how he was punish when he gnaw our socks.
But, he is so damn weird, the more u wallop him, the more high he gets and kept on repeating the same mistake although he know it's wrong. This is how he likes to be. All Tied up! hahaAnd this is the present he left for Sarah for holding him at the balcony ala Michael Jackson style. The rest of us are very nice, i took photos for Sarah as momento, BlurAnthony acts as cheerleader giving her moral support. HAHAAnyway back to today. While chatting with Sarah, i saw something yellowish hanging out from Jack's mouth. I realize it looks very familiar. I bend down and saw he was sitting on a piece of yellow garment. And then i realize........

FUCK!! HE's GNAWING ON MY 1 AND ONLY DOROTHY PERKINS TOP! I sooooo want to kill that brainless dog!! ARghhh!! Why must he always attack branded stuff!! I know la, maybe to some of you people those mentioned are not branded enough but it is to ME! fuck!! i really hate hate hate hate that dog!! It's like he can fucking sense which items are more expensive than others!!

No, i'm not going to post any photos of the destroyed garment. Too sad ady.

Just wanted to record down such a tragic day*shake heads*
 
posted by Eve at 3:45 PM | Permalink |


9 Comments: