Thursday, September 07, 2006
Sudah Tak Boleh Tahan!!
If i read another more paragraph in BM, i'm so gonna puke on my books.

Hi people, i'm going to sit for my first paper in less than 8hours, and here i am, Blogging!! damn it. It's 4am now. I wonder how panda i will be tomorrow. No surprise there since most of the people i know have been calling me princess panda since, like, forever -_-"

Some even say, you sleep at 8am or 8pm also canot cure your panda face already. It's your trademark >_>

Anyway, i'll take it as a compliment because i think panda is cute.

DARK UNDER-EYE CIRCLE RULEESSSSS!!!

PANDA ROXS!!!

Do you know that taking 2 packets of caffeine at once can make you go so high? Like me right now? Weeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Alright people, enough of annonyance from me. Going hysterical right now with all the moral terms. Try remember teori teleologikal and teori deontologikal AND differentiate them with plenty plenty of sub teori under each of them. wtf.

will be back soon with more decent blogging, but then again, when did i ever start to blog decently?? ngek ngek

PS: MR WY, here's your update... =.=
 
posted by Eve at 9:01 PM | Permalink |


6 Comments: