Wednesday, November 08, 2006
Aiks~ Kena tag
So i kena tag by christal. Hazy afternoon nothing to do, only i layan her... o_O

A. Put your music player on shuffle.
B. Press forward for each question.
C. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesnt make sense.
D. Tag 5 ppl at their tagboard to ask them to do this! <-- Wanna tag, tag urself la!
E. Bold the questions and with answers, give your own comments on how it relates to the questions...

1. How are you feeling today?
Sun Yan Zi and Tanya Chai - Yuen Dian
Dunnor... undecided???

2. Will you get far in life?
Jay Chou - Huai Dau Guo Qu ( Go back to the past ??? )
does this means i can't escape from my past? wtf....

3. How do your friends see you?
Frank Sinatra - Too Marvelous For Words
wat more can i say =D I'm too marvelous....hahahahhahaha

4. Will you get married?
Beyonce - Bday
getting married on my bday?? hhahahahaa

6. What is the story of your life?
Joey Yung - Amazing Grace
it's amazing, i guess and its a blessing ?

7. What was high school like?
Gavin Degraw - Chariot
dunor la....

8. How can you get ahead in life?
Avril Lavigne - Fall to Pieces
Doesnt look very promising with the song's i'm getting yea >_<

9. What is the best thing about your friends?
Hinder - Lips of an angel
Of course they are all angels send to me from above =)

10. What is in store for this weekend?
Cassie - Me & You
tak ada kaitan langsung... -.-||

11. What song describes you?
Five for Fighting - Superman
Woohooo~!! I'm super~~

12. To describe your grandparents?
Keith Urban - You'll think of me
hmmm... sure think of them all the time, especially my grandad

13. How is your life going?
Eason Chan - Years Are Like The Song (OST for Truimph In The Skies)
upwards and soaring into the sky...i hope

14. What song will they play at your funeral?
Chirstina Aguilera - Aint no other man
omg..does that mean i cheated on my hubby or smtg?? hahahaha, such a raunchy song for funeral.

15. Will you have a happy life?
Dean Martin - I'll always love you
hopefully someone will be telling me that then i'll have a happy life.. *chuckles*

16. What do your friends really think of you?
Wilber Pan - Bu de bu ai
awwww.....i'm too loveable...HAHAHAHAHAHA

17. Do people secretly lust after you?
Full House OST - I think i love you
i think soooooooooo ....

18. How can I make myself happy?
Beyonce - Irreplaceable
by being irreplaceable...the one and only.. ME

19. Will you ever have children?
Richand Marx - Right Here Waiting --> OMG!!! CHRISTAL WE HAD THE SAME SONG!!!!!!!!!
we'll wait and see i think...

So that's it. I guess by looking at all the songs above, i listened to all sort of songs...hahah...

Anyway, will be back to penang this weekend to see some of my dears and catch up with them! Woohoo..Chulia Street WAn tan MEE!!!!!!!!!!
 
posted by Eve at 10:19 AM | Permalink |


7 Comments: