Wednesday, November 15, 2006
The Celebration(s) Part 1
It's all started when i thought i will just go dinner at pizza and call it a day. It was nice for the boys to bring me and Sarah out for dinner. Really lovely. So i went home..blog alil, chat alil, approve from friendster testimonial and then...



I received a call right after i publish the previous post. A call just 5 minutes before midnight.

My first surprise ever!!!!! As to what i can remember, that's it.


Will continue soon..need to sleep for 8am lecture tomorrow =P
 
posted by Eve at 3:54 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 10:13 AM, November 18, 2006, Anonymous kokbeng

    i came accros the link from michaelooi.net and accidently saw a pic of guy who wearing a spec in your picture attempt cutting the part of pizzaz..i think i knew this guy..the guy who same course with me..wondering any link u with him..just a mate in course with him..send a regards to him from me pls..lol~~networld is smaller than world..

     
  • At 7:20 PM, November 18, 2006, Blogger Eve

    Hie! That fella name is ah wong which is also my coursemate. i shall ask him about you =) Thanks for dropping by!