Wednesday, November 01, 2006
Prestige...
was sooooo Good!!


Everyone that understands english should go watch. For those who don't, there's always a thing call Subtitles ( like how bananas watch korean series in bm -.-'). So there's no excuse not to watch. Watch it even if you need to download 'em. It's that good. I love the plot, although it's kinda long, it got my attention alright. Just watching Hugh Jackman sizzling it up is enough. kekeke

So it was a fun day out for me. I had on my new mary-janes that scrap my ankle at any chance they had. Hurts like hell, had to stick fugly plaster on my feet. and makes me walk like granny-cum-cripple around Midval. Sweet.

Anyway, the fun part was i did not buy anything at all!! with all the SALE poster around me! Woot! Achievement ppl! and it was the first time i went Asia Cafe in Subang. kekeke...

It was nice and huge and has a veryyy wide range of variety to choose from. Guess what i had in the end ? Same ol' Crispy Chicken Rice..hahhaa... boring me...

Sarah had some korean fried rice that taste exactly like normal fried rice but looks redder! haha...kena con d...
And our lovely driver for the day had some rice and pork.....who is kinda camera-shy...
I also ordered a basket of siu long pau because i heard the stall ppl talking in china accent so i tot it would be nice but its not as nice as the one i tasted before. Blahhh.. I think the taiwan ones are the best la...canot compare d...i believe DivaLisa would agree too.
Anyway, i wanted to post some photos but blogger is acting up again! canot post. So...too bad ler.. >.<

EDITED: I upload the photos d..
 
posted by Eve at 3:30 PM | Permalink |


3 Comments: