Sunday, November 12, 2006
Somewhere Over the Rainbow
When all the clouds darken up the skyway
There’s a rainbow highway to be found
Leading from your window pain
To a place behind the sun
Just a step behind the rain

Somewhere over the rainbow
Way up high
There’s a land that I heard of
Once in a lullaby

Someday I’ll wish upon a star
And wake up where the clouds are far behind me
Where troubles melt lemon drops
Away above the chimney tops
That’s where you’ll find me

Somewhere over the rainbow
Where birds fly
Birds fly over the rainbow
Why then oh why cant I

If happy little bluebirds fly
Beyond the rainbow
Why, oh, why cant I

One of my all time favourite song. The lyric suits perfectly how i feel right down. In the dumps. Coincidently, i saw a rainbow on my way back to Penang a few days ago. It has been so so long since i saw a rainbow, and it's a full rainbow, so i thought it's a sign. A sign to show me that it would be a great weekend. All went well except something i said last night. I don't even realise it's a mistake, and i still don't think it's a mistake till now. It really did ruin my wholeeee week. wtf....

*******************************

On a lighter note, the day i got back to Penang, i had dinner with one of my closest friend, PohAi. She's like an older sister to me ever since i met her. Guiding me in a lot of things and giving me alot of advices, bringing me to the clubs and pubs, exposing me to the girls weakest point - makeup!! and shopping..haha Without her, i'll still be the girl that sits at home almost everyday with my hair tied up in ponytails, reading novels using flashlights, without knowing how a pool table looks like. HAHAHAH. We went to our favourite dining place, Yataimura! I ordered my usual katsudon, and her, the whole set of ramen plus rice plus gyoza! As glutton as she might be, she's still very slim and pretty. Some people just have the genes..haiz...

Guess where we headed next?? YES! another one of our favourite hangout. Haagen Dazz. Flower Blossom! Woot! and no GREEN TEA flavour!! HAHA, unlike boss stewie, we both hate green tea flavour. Thank you for celebrating my birthday with me. It's the first celebration this year, small yet meaningful as it consist of everything that i really love =)

ps: it's not even my birthday yet...hhahaah

ps:: PohAi's bf took the photo of us...after many many many takes...

Labels:

 
posted by Eve at 4:23 PM | Permalink |


5 Comments: