Thursday, December 28, 2006
I can't believe that someone actually would feel that.
Today after I ask a friend to check out a hot chick sitting behind him, he told me that he feel i'm a lesbian.

OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Never in a million years!! I have nothing against lesbian but i would never be one. NOT my cup of tea. NEVER!

but but....how can you feel out a lesbian? Like you can smell out a Colistrian out of a bunch of Girls?

but still WTF??!!?!!?!

I mean, not having a boyfriend for a long time doesn't mean i've switch okay?! Summer say she'll never ever believe i will be a lesbian because i so gilakan lelaki. -_-|| I'll take that as a compliment in this case babe.

Running off now to catch a guy to smooch in public...Cheers!

Labels:

 
posted by Eve at 2:13 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments: