Saturday, December 16, 2006
rants....
I want to go singapore for xmas!I want to go singapore for xmas!I want to go singapore for xmas!I want to go singapore for xmas!I want to go singapore for xmas!I want to go singapore for xmas!I want to go singapore for xmas!I want to go singapore for xmas!I want to go singapore for xmas!

I WANT TO GO SINGAPORE SO BADLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO sakit everytime someone mention to me that they going singapore this coming season.Fuck it la wei...............i'm happy that those people gets to go/gone but i wanted to go sooo bad also mar........

looking at other people's blogging bout xmas in singapore......ouuchhh!!!

next time i wont get my hopes high ady, i even brought my passport to kl with me already and save up some money to go singapore. Even refraining from shopping so that i can go mad in singapore sale.....u bois la...ppk me again...!!! =(((((((((((

ARghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *breaks down and cry*

"sure got chance to go, dont worry"
"there's always next year"

That's what they tell me. But i don't even know where i'll be next year this time. Maybe i die liau leh.....then i'll never know how it's like...diu lor....

singapore is not singapore without xmas...*hiks hiks hiks* not special anymore....

Labels:

 
posted by Eve at 5:47 AM | Permalink |


8 Comments: