Friday, January 05, 2007
With Pain and Fear, Comes Beauty....i hope
Today i had my first facial. First facial after 21 years and 51 days of breathing.

I actually find it quite torturous. Don't understand why people will go facial to relax. MsTeow that brought me there also had her first facial after 21 years and 50 days of breathing(yes, she's 1 day younger only) kept wanted to ask the girl to stop pinching her face. Hurt so badly until tears are spilling out. =_=

The girl first cleanse our face and then start to pinch whatever she consider as dirt out of our face. Really hurts like hell. Imagine people chubit your face nonstop for 15 minutes. And then she start layering some SUPER out of the world COLD gooey stuff on my face. It's really extremely cold. Example of the coldness, an icebox full of ice and water, try reaching in and get 5 cans on beer. The numbess that gets to your fingers? Yeah...that level of coldeness on my face. Sigh...and then another layer of the goeey stuff...And then the girl left us in the aircon room for godknows how long, i kept drifting in and out of coma. So nice to sleep ok.

Before i know it, the session is over and hopefully as it claimed, my complexion will be better. I mean, i went for a try because i really lack of sleep, OD in makeup and alcohol recently. Will see the result soon.

Pay money to suffer. "$ liau, lang siau" -___-

Plus, i cut my hair today. HAHAHHAHAHAHA. The fella blow and style nicely for me but i sleep like pig once i got home. Effort Gone! Sorry dude... but i kinda like it.

PLUS, MSN SUX TODAY!!! I DON'T KNOW WHY BUT I CAN'T SEEM TO LOG IN FOR THE WHOLE FUCKING DAY!!!!!11111111 WHEN I CANOT LOG IN, I STRESS GILA BABI. Not to chat, just log in so that i can fulfill my psychological need of being connected to the cyber world.

PS: To those people out there that have photos from Lisa's Wedding, pls email me ok? Because i kinda lost all my photos when my SD card got corrupted. Thanks.
 
posted by Eve at 2:01 PM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


  • At 3:44 AM, January 06, 2007, Anonymous j a s o n y o n g

    facial
    woot
    i wanna
    fuckin painful but after few days damn song
    i hafta wait another 365 years to get another cos im broke like a bitch

     
  • At 6:53 AM, January 10, 2007, Blogger Mae

    Congrats on your first facial. You will not regret it cos after afew days, your complexion will be lovely. I used to do it every month...that really burnt a hole in the pocket. Anyway, have fun!

     
  • At 2:22 PM, January 10, 2007, Blogger Eve

    jason: u know more bout skin care more than me. Remember leonard drake? i use off counter stuff only!!! HAHA

    Mae: helo, yar i thinks it's expensive.hehe