Saturday, March 24, 2007
Random
> Today i saw a cat that's blind one side .. or that's what i think it is...or else, it's winking at me..haha..kinda weird.. looking at the one eye cat.

> My mom told me that a crazy/abnormal guy wandering my neighbourhood is actually my brother's childhood friend. I'm like OMG~ I guess that's how life turns out sometimes. One day you seem to know them so well, play with them and all, the next, they turn to be this cuckoo fella in your neighbourhood. Hmm..

> I went hiking today. It has been about 2 years since i've step into penang youth park. It looks really different already. Will take some photos the next time i go. It's so nice to being surrounded by nature again. Instead of listening to hip-hop, trance or pop, there's music from the crickets, birds and some uncles whistling beautiful melody. Really amazing the whistling, it's some old song, dono the title. The furthest i went is Peak 3, and my friends continue up to Peak 5.

I haven't seen the trail for Peak 5 for the past 5 years. I tak larat nak conquer it nowadays. Maklumlah, i already old..hehe.. But i shall hike to the peak one of these days!!! Don't believe i can't cos i've hike to Kerachut before in slippers.Hohoh

> Some photos taken few weekends ago...something i would like to do daily. Buat lawak with friends while sipping beers. Bliss~~

Labels:

 
posted by Eve at 7:56 PM | Permalink |


4 Comments: