Thursday, March 08, 2007
Tag Tag and MemeMeme
So i was tagged awhile ago by wilzc, cy and joosing. I dont usually like to do meme because it's like non related to my blog but since i want to update but no idea on what to update, i'll fulfill the responsible these people thrown on me.

I'll do the one by wilzc first.

Each player of this game starts off by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog.

1. I sleep with my face facing my pillow. I find it the most comfortable for me to sleep and many wonder how i breathe. I wonder myself too. Unknowing ppl sometimes thought that i was dead on my bed because i don't move alot when i sleep.

2. The possibility of me having a dream and remembering it after i woke up everytime i sleep is about 70%

3. I forgot to ate once...for the whole freaking day..without suffering from gastric...

4. I have a dog that wipes her paws after she finished poo poo or pee. And wipes her faces after she eats. My dog is even cleaner than i am. freak.

5. My mom is korean/taiwaness. I speak zero korean and reads zero chinese. Talk about ironic.

6. I'm very obsessed with my eyebrows. Although i do not know how to groom them, but i kept tweezing them -_-


So now you know 6 things bout me, let me tell you the reason i blog.


Five Reasons Why I Blog


1. In a way, it serve as a platform to keep in touch with my friends that’s oversea or when I was in KL, my friends will still know whats up with me especially my dearies but they seldom read my blog also except for erm, a few la. This also means we will not run of topics to talk about simply because we are never out of each others life.

2. I don’t need to repeat and repeat the same thing to few friends about something, so I will just say “ read my blog “

3. I’m an extremely forgetful person. I can talk to you on a certain thing, I turn around and spoke to someone else for a minute and I could have forgotten what I talked to you about. Short term memory loss I have. So I need my blog to remind me on things I did, places I go or eventful day.


4. I’m allowed to stop people from eating their food, takes photos of everyone, of almost anything. All because I blog. How wonderful!!

5. I get to attend bloggers meet, knowing amazing people from all walks of life, having great friendships and learning from these people, so why would I ever want to stop blogging?

Labels:

 
posted by Eve at 12:00 AM | Permalink |


4 Comments: