Sunday, March 18, 2007
The weekend that was
Helo, quick update from me before the week starts again!

So friday after work, i went clubbing with my new colleague. First time going out with them and it's my element already. Hohoho..Luckily I did not do any embarrasing stuff or else, i do not know how to face them.

It was, surprisingly, a very pleasant time with them!! I expect myself to be inside my shell throughout the whole night but hmm...maybe because i bumped into a few friends and i started to warm up abit.. or because there's adequate supply of alcoholic drink on the table that night? I don't know which is which, but it's all good!!

Saturday and sunday was the most meaningful thing!! I found the love of my life already! and Finalllyy!! Why did i have to waste so much time searching when you were just there! Should have start to know you better right from the start!!



i love you!!!!!!



My dearest!!





MAHJONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Labels:

 
posted by Eve at 4:30 PM | Permalink |


13 Comments: