Thursday, May 24, 2007
My Precious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This morning i woke up damn early although i got home at 5am in the morning.....

WHY?

I'm waiting for a very important package. Something i bought myself with my hard-earned money, those many nights i spend working OT. WOOT!! Every cent well spent!

Hohohoh...at approximately 1230pm, the package arrive~~ Woot

With the speed of light, i open it like it's christmas and take my new baby out...

Introducing my baby which i have not named yet. It will be my life companion, my best friend and my everything from now onwards!
Some technical stuff for my own future references :-
Window Vista
120gb hard disk space
2gb ram

and that's all i need to know....hahahahah Huge space to store all my series :) :)

Today onwards, i inheritate my desktop and the 22' flat panel monitor my dearest brother!

<3>

Labels:

 
posted by Eve at 6:14 AM | Permalink |


6 Comments: