Tuesday, June 05, 2007
1 more week left
4 years ago i was excited of the fact that maybe, JUST maybe that i would have the chance to study oversea if i continue on my studies with TARC. Although back then i know the chance i have is like almost 0 i still kept continue on being hopeful that my lifelong dream JUST might come true one day.

After much excitement, teary encounters, disappointment and one too many roadblocks toward the dream of mine, finally it's just 1 week away.

It's hard to believe sometimes that i am and will actually leave Malaysia in a weeks time to go somewhere i am unfamiliar with at all. I haven't start packing yet maybe that's one of the reason i havent felt the full blown effect.

Maybe it's a good time for me to leave things behind now since 3/4 of my best friends has already seemingly settled down, leaving me alone to play the field :P Now they can fully concentrate on their other half without worrying bout be bothering them. The other one is too busy living her life and enjoying it to the maximun filling it with good causes i.e. building schools for orang asli

I guess me leaving the country for such a long period of time is just as hard as those who have bf here. They will have a hard time leaving their boyfriends here but to me, it will extremely hard for me to leave my friends here again. I do not know what will become of our friendship when i return. Already i have lost so many friends when i left for KL only. Not forgetting the family that invested in me plus my dear jaz.

Well, that's life. You lose some, you gain some.

1 week. 7 days until i go to the great unknown.



Labels: ,

 
posted by Eve at 5:46 PM | Permalink |


6 Comments:


  • At 6:22 AM, June 06, 2007, Blogger Coketai

    What postgraduate course you will pursue in UK? Will you continous to blog?

    Anyway, have a bright future and lot lot of fun there!!!

    LY.Tai

     
  • At 3:50 PM, June 06, 2007, Blogger bloomingtree

    Lots of fun UK will be for u!

     
  • At 3:25 AM, June 07, 2007, Anonymous ynnek

    Best of luck and enjoy as much as u can over there!

    Just dont forget us... =)

     
  • At 10:14 AM, June 07, 2007, Blogger S h e r v e

    Heya! Have a safe trip okay! : ))
    Hope you have fun in Sheffield. I'm going back around the time you're coming here tho... but if you wanna know where to go to shop, eat, buy food etc... just hit me okay?
    will be glad to help!

    nice blog btw. :D

     
  • At 7:32 AM, June 08, 2007, Blogger Wan Yean

    U DOWAN 2 GO AH? OK LA WE SWITCH PLACE OK?

    HALLO, WANNA GO UK D SUPPOSED TO BE HAPPY & SYOK WAN LAH. APA NI DUK BER-EMO PULAK... U GOTTA LOOK FORWARD TO TRAVELLING EUROPE AND CAMWHORE GAO GAO FOR UR BLOG! SPREAD UR WINGS AND FLY!

    P/S: SEDANG KERJA, THATS WHY CAP LETTERS

     
  • At 7:30 AM, June 09, 2007, Blogger Eve

    LY Tai: Yes, i will continue blogging from there! hehe Thanks!

    Bloomingtree: I hope!!

    Ynnek: u know i wont -_-

    Sherve: Thanks :)

    WY: you wanna switch place ah?