Saturday, June 02, 2007
Here's a big photo of me
Just in case you people forgot how i look like in the mist of not blogging that often :P

A lil camwhoring once in awhile canot die...hehehe.. too much of something is no good though...

I was driving around town with Speng + her sister on Tuesday and then her sister wanted to get a haircut. Upon reaching the saloon, i was struck with a dumb blonde moment and i was in the chair in a split second...
I don't even know the exact colour of my hair right now as i trusted the hair stylist and let him decide.

Anyway, i love love the state of my hair now!!! It's the rich tai tai look that know nothing but shopping! Wooo.. me likey...

Other than that, i would also want to be like this in the future!Successful corporate lady! Woot!! Quite promising look i have right?? Right??

Agree with me just to please me la...hahahaha

Labels: , ,

 
posted by Eve at 7:44 AM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


  • At 5:59 PM, June 02, 2007, Blogger Wan Yean

    zero offence, but u look like u just had botox in the 1st pic :) but the hair's good. haha

     
  • At 9:02 AM, June 03, 2007, Anonymous geneoga

    botox? no la.. i like the corporate lady look. :)

     
  • At 1:44 PM, June 03, 2007, Blogger Benjamin

    replace the flannel bag with a black one. and don't smile. successful corporate lady very angry and bitchy one because they are usually either not married or divorced.

     
  • At 4:42 PM, June 03, 2007, Blogger Eve

    WY:I'm sorry i have tooperfect complexion :P

    Geneoga: thanks! haha

    Ben: it's not just a flannel bag, it's a Burberry. I was laughing at that time cos my family force me to look like that...