Tuesday, June 26, 2007
A Moment of Silence
Let's all have a moment of silence for the victims to the freak storm that Sheffield had yesterday.

It rained for more than 24 hours and the wind is like so damn crazy. I still do not know it was this serious up till today when our lecturer told us bout it.

All incoming and outgoing trains was stop and the tram and buses are all put on hold. About 900 people was stranded at the stations.

The above happen yesterday and i was still oblivious the situation is that serious, i still can brave the damn storm to the bank and walked back home. The whole day we were cursing bout the freezing wind and thunderstorm. My whole face and fingers are numb from the wind. It's not even cold anymore, it's just numb. I bet i can't even feel a slap across my face.

It's like battling with the wind and see who will survive, no idea how many umbrellas die-ed yesterday. By the time, i got home, my whole jean is wet, my socks in my sneakers are wet and my notes in my backpack is kinda soaked.

So much for first day of class in Sheffield. Definately Memorable.

Labels: ,

 
posted by Eve at 5:31 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 6:09 PM, June 26, 2007, Blogger Des

    so much of another experience for u...

    weather nowadays is so so scary...
    not only unpredictable, but it's horrifying when mother nature infuriates...

    but u're gona be fine

    haha

    wats next in UK?

    raining "money" instead of rain water?

    that'd be great, rite?

    haha
    cheers!

     
  • At 5:01 PM, June 27, 2007, Blogger Eve

    i hope it rain money and hunks :P