Monday, July 30, 2007
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SPENG!
Today's your birthday will be celebrated in a different way. sudah berpunya, sure different lar. haha. Last year, ur birthday was so grand. And coincidently that also mark my 1 year anniversary of meeting MasterLong also. lol.

You're always the one that's willing to layan my nonsense...Our oreo moments.. Ahahahha

My devoted member for persatuan meeting.

my pillow to hug. or rather you hugging me :)

Always there to listen me rant and talk nonsense. I miss our fried oyster moments and HOKKIEN MEE!!!! Lookie, another dearie :)


Happy Birthday To my Dear SPenG!!!!!!!!!!!!!


From Eve To LSP
From Winter to Spring
From Jang to Speng
From Mojojojo :( to ur powerpuff character name

you know i love u lots dear! Happy birthday! May you have a long long life full with shopping spree thats FOC!!

Labels: ,

 
posted by Eve at 6:29 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 12:10 PM, August 01, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous

    Speng aka spring aka buttercup

    i misss u sooooooo MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im speechlessssss.......*smile + sob*

     
  • At 5:36 PM, August 01, 2007, Blogger Des

    wah... cookie monsters, super cute!

    those were the days!!

    wei faster come back!!! haha

    very meaningful post!