Wednesday, October 17, 2007
Season of the Gold and a hiatus for me maybe?
Summer come and go..Without realizing, autumn is here.

Leaves of gold and red decorate pathway and streets.


Life is just purely breathing without living if there's no such thing as friends.

Silver Linings....
Edinburgh Castle, sitting majestically at the hilltop.

Chocolate soup. It's like drinking chocolate fondue. Really yummy though. Je t’aimais

"Kau Yok" at my pre-departure dinner.
Thanks to Teviot Place residents for having me. I shall miss you guys much! Especially the nightly chats and cooking and window shopping. If everything goes as plan, i shall meet up with you guys pretty soon.

I'm on the road again. Hopefully I'll get to online again or else i might wilt and die...

miss me.....

Miss me much :)

Labels: , ,

 
posted by Eve at 11:00 PM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


  • At 8:38 AM, October 19, 2007, Blogger Des

    wah...life over there memang best hor...

    no wonder u tak sanggup wana leave...hehe

    ask buaya belanja makan best best before u leave u know..

    JPA mia orang now 800 pounds rich wan..

     
  • At 7:30 PM, October 19, 2007, Blogger Wanster

    mengshowoffkan sekali lagi dengan gambar gambar flamboyant.

    cepat dapatkan first paycheck. then come back belanja best punya :D

     
  • At 8:25 PM, October 20, 2007, Blogger CY

    Mr Buaya lives up to his reputation :D