Monday, November 26, 2007
Fat Air
*bimbo blog ahead*

I truly believe that the air of UK is lined with fat. Or else, why is England the most obese country in Europe??

How else am i feeling fat even though i had already cut out all sugar in my diet?!?

Sugar i.e. snickers, mars, chocolate bar, no softdrinks, all my calming food... T___T

Btw, when i joked that i gave up softdrinks but replacing them with vodka, someone actually believes me -__-" OMG! I am not alcoholic ok...i haven't drank any alcoholic stuff since 2 months ago....I've also cut down on carbs ALOT! I gave up one of my favorite food already which is pasta and bread T__T

I am practically gaining weight by just breathing T________T I am just so jealous of people that are naturally slim or with super high metabolism like pwah...She eats so much yet she's like size 0.

Ok...now i vow to jog/walk 30 minutes a day and not touch any junk food until i go back to edinburgh. AHaha... I want to look like twig next to a whale.

The obssession with weight suddenly dawns upon me. I guess I have been reading a lil too much of womens/gossip magazines and watching to much entertainment news. The skinny-is-the-new-black effect kinda brush on me. But hey, if nicole richie can be a skeleton, anyone can!!

Labels:

 
posted by Eve at 1:08 AM | Permalink |


8 Comments:


  • At 7:34 AM, November 26, 2007, Blogger Benjamin

    i wonder who that 'someone' is..

     
  • At 6:16 PM, November 26, 2007, Blogger ~Evelyn~

    gambateH! u can do it!
    hahaha...

     
  • At 9:25 PM, November 26, 2007, Blogger jlshyang

    i think i know why we will get fat in the UK. I have tons of Trix, Mars and Bounty in my room when i am one who doesn't touch chocolates when in Malaysia. What about the regular snacks here - CHIPS! Then the regular drinking sessions! = FAT

     
  • At 10:23 PM, November 26, 2007, Blogger angchoonseong

    yalo yalo...i used to be six packed now no more..coz i breathing uk air for quite sometime..

     
  • At 3:28 AM, November 27, 2007, Anonymous Shiying

    ei, serious lar, it's true! it's the air. my frenz n i tot of that in 1st yr n apparently we can grow indefinitely in winter.

    i think its bcoz we r too exposed to cold lor, tats y we store up fats. so, the theory is, on more heater n wear more, keep body warm enough externally, so internal fat wun b building up. hehez.

    tc there

     
  • At 11:42 AM, November 27, 2007, Blogger Eve

    Ben: Think harder you might have an idea :p

    evelyn: haha, thanks love!

    jason: i love mars bar and walkers!! I don;t usually buy them in msia too but now i have a cabinet for them T__T

    ang: tat's why u balloon up

    shiying: MORE Reason to go shopping for clothes! heheh..u take care too!

     
  • At 1:34 AM, December 01, 2007, Blogger ihsan_huhu

    maybe u can cut on ur breathing rate..

    or do exercise dalam laut

     
  • At 2:28 PM, December 01, 2007, Blogger Eve

    ihsan: i dono which planet u r from...hahah