Saturday, December 22, 2007
My only wish
I only wish to get a hug from someone i love from home..a warm lick from my dog, Jaz...her nuzzling with me at night.

Previously i planned to sleep away christmas. change of plan. add 1 huge bottle of whisky. Gonna pass out in bed drowning in my own sorrows. I miss everyone back home so much suddenly...

This is the first time where i feel really homesick. It took 6months to hit me. Must be because it's now so so near christmas and me just left birmingham.

I hate the feeling not knowing when will i see those i love again. It suxs! It suxs!!!

Hopefully a pint of haagen daaz can cheer me up. for the moment.

Labels:

 
posted by Eve at 1:58 AM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


  • At 3:07 AM, December 22, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous

    Hey baby girl,
    I know how that feels, I get that too sometimes, though I'm just in Penang and my family is in Taiping.

    Anyways, hang in there. Hopefully you get a white Christmas this year.

    Love,
    Sunny Side Up

     
  • At 1:35 PM, December 22, 2007, Anonymous mrbherng

    It's the same here, might not even have any party or dinner gathering this xmas/xmas eve. At least you have "Friends" as your company, I have school work. wtf.

     
  • At 11:58 PM, December 23, 2007, Blogger Eve

    Flo, its weird hearing u call me baby girl. hehe. Anyway,thanks alot for cheering me up! Blessed Xmas to u n family :)

    Mrbherng: i don't have friends in uk neemore. all went to perancis d. Cis..