Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Shopping is Hard Work so i binged.
Other than food binging, i've been watching alot of movies recently. From torrent la of course, i haven't step into the cinema for 6 months already T__T ...

Fight club
. Top on the chart of IMDB and it was one that i meant to watch for a long time. Brad Pitt, Edward Norton and Seminaked men with 6 packs fighting, which girl wouldn't say no? Anyway, i got more than what i wanted and it was one twisted, violent and scary (to me) movie. It was really good in a way though because i would have never guessed the ending and the way it was narrated. Deserve to be on the top!

Because I Said So
. Diane Keaton and Mandy Moore. another romantic comedy for me. I love this genre of movie because it's a no brainer and it's really fun to watch.

Bring It On. Watching this for the 143th times was great. It brings back great memories for me from secondary school and make me miss dancing so much. Dancing in a group and dance practices.

Going to watch Amazing Grace next and any more good movies recommendation??

Today went to Lincoln for the last time and the moment i order my breakfast i know for sure my calories quota for the day already kantoi. So i order a Quiche, a mixture of pie, ham and cottage cheese. Really like it but while eating it, a huge cloud of guilt is hovering above my head.


English rose.

Then i went shopping with Jessica. PoppyJunk you owe me 30pd!! and RM2 for the sms i send u..i dont care..hahaha

Today every shop also got the word SALE or ALL under 5pd all over them. Who in the right mind wont go grab some goodies? kekeke...

The harvest of walking around for 5 hours under drizzles. Carry until the blood flow nearly got cut off from my arms already. But half of it is not for me.. T___T

Feel depressed again, so i go eat McD for tea. My village don't have mcD or kfc wan, so i binge again.

On the way home, i walked pass the village pub..and automatically walk in, sit down and order food again. Arghhhh....!! DIE LAH! I had cajun chicken with mushroom and onion with cheese!!
Lovely food but after eating i really feel guilty... all my effort will go wasted after seeing some results.

But who knows that my alliances also kantoi today, so we agreed today is not counted in our diet regime. Kekeke..damn keji. Today is our cheat day.

I still feel guilty. Tomoro i plan to run an extra mile to burn all the food i consume today but an obese buaya told me england will flood -__- already few places flooding as of now...wtf...

Labels: ,

 
posted by Eve at 9:11 PM | Permalink |


5 Comments:


  • At 11:56 PM, January 15, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous

    Hi there, I've just been started to read your blog. It is very nice! But you should not go on a diet that is so low calories! My girl friend who dieted like how you did and when she started eating normal food again, she gained weight back so fast! because her metabolism was slowed down. Anyway, I think you are pretty already.

     
  • At 12:16 AM, January 16, 2008, Blogger Eve

    Hi, Thanks alot and you just made my day!! :)

     
  • At 3:50 AM, January 16, 2008, Blogger angchoonseong

    HAHAHAHAHA

     
  • At 2:27 AM, January 18, 2008, Blogger AhPau

    Sales oh sales please wait for me... haha!
    It's the stupid cold weather I tell you. Happens to me here too :( It's easier to loose weight when you're back in Malaysia

     
  • At 2:46 PM, January 18, 2008, Anonymous PiggyYee

    oh gosh!!!
    u ate hell a lot la!!!
    =_="