Friday, January 04, 2008
Snow!!!
It finally snowed yesterday!! I've been waiting for it to snow since end of december.

Anyway, the snow in my place was miserable light and no thanks to me waking up late when most of it has melted away as shown above T___T

I damn sua-ku(sampat) ok. When i woke up around 12ish, i saw some white stuff floating outside my window and then i notice my neighbors roof are all white!! Then i quickly pull on my coat and half running, half skipping out, singing Lalalalala ...hoho...

My first snow!!!! Its like....people kept throwing ice shavings at you. Because of the strong wind, it's like throwing ice shavings at your face. and i think the angmoh don't really like it because they were using umbrellas and wearing hoodie looking gloomy...

Why the long face people? It's snowing... Weeee!! Even it's a sissy 2cm snow compared to Edinburgh mighty 20cm thick ones. Hahaha

Coming up next, Boxing Day post!! What did i do? Did i shop till my arms dropped off? kekeke..

Labels: , ,

 
posted by Eve at 2:10 PM | Permalink |


6 Comments: