Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Earthquake, Tsunami Again??
Did you felt it?

I did. Just few minutes ago in fact. I was sitting down and i felt my surrounding shaking, so i ask my mom if she felt anything. But she tell me not to be stupid and i might kena heat stroke or something like tat. Already siau ady.

But then when i return to my laptop, i get a few friends messaging me bout the earthquake. At that moment, i knew i was not crazy or having a fever! hahahaha

Even CNN.COM reported ady.

A major earthquake shook western Indonesia on Wednesday afternoon, the U.S. Geological Survey reported.

The magnitude 7.5 quake's epicenter was about 195 miles (315 km), south-southeast of Banda Aceh, on the Indonesian island of Sumatra, the USGS said on its Web site.

So this post is to reconfirm bout the Earthquake that strike Penang again. I think it wont be anything major. I hope la. And you can show this post to anyone who think you are crazy just now for thinking there's an earthquake. hahah

Labels:

 
posted by Eve at 8:52 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments: