Thursday, April 10, 2008
Pouring a bucket of salt on my wound.
Yea.

Bad luck week continues like tralalalala....

This morning, dad burst into my room screaming " THE CAR IS GONE! STOLEN!!"

Yeah...my sis's silver waja was stolen just like tat , early this morning right under our nose. Haiz...I feel kinda guilty because she left the car to my car and i lost it. Why so bad luck??!?!? It's a mystery as why they wan the waja because there's like Camry and Murano and Merc just next to it.

Anyway, if anyone see the Silver Waja PES 4966 please do let me know, however i highly doubt so. By now, it probably be cut up and be sold as scrap metal...

On top of the bad luck-ness, i realized i actually sprained my ankle (must be from runnin around in kl) Went to the masseuse and he told me actually my ankle is already swollen. -__-

Why so bad luck?!?!??!

Maybe i should be vegetarian for like a week...which is like damn big deal for me as i am pure carnivore >.>

Labels:

 
posted by Eve at 6:02 PM | Permalink |


8 Comments:


  • At 1:10 AM, April 11, 2008, Blogger Sewjin

    see how it's so much more 'serious' without the emoticons? :D

    time to go temple buang soi.

     
  • At 9:30 AM, April 11, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous

    My car got stolen last 2 years ago. That "bad luck" sure is continue...

    After few months... still the same :'(

     
  • At 9:34 AM, April 11, 2008, Anonymous willchua

    "Halo, help me buy pau number 4966 all side"

    Errr... pretend u didn't read this. :p

     
  • At 5:57 PM, April 11, 2008, Anonymous wendy

    wow gal..so many things happened to u..better go pray a lil..hopefully things will be better for u soon..=)

     
  • At 3:06 AM, April 12, 2008, Blogger zeemi

    i hope after the dark clouds there's a silver lining. it can only go up from here.

    btw, will keep an eye out as i'm from penang too.

    good luck, u need it.

     
  • At 11:03 AM, April 12, 2008, Blogger h3l3n

    ya i had a toyota 4wheel drive stolen from my house 3 years ago.. it was a whole horrible experience coz my house was broken in and most of the stuff taken..

    u'll pass the emo stage, i know i did, just part of living anyway..

    remember that u hav frens supporting u, it helps~

     
  • At 12:07 PM, April 14, 2008, Blogger ihsan_huhu

    2+ yrs havnt seen a Waja...

     
  • At 3:54 PM, April 14, 2008, Blogger Eve

    To All: Thank you for all ur sympathy towards my bad week. It did not stop there actually! :(:(