Saturday, April 19, 2008
Wong Sau Juien
Its been a long long time since i blog about happy stuff. So i shall make a short post on FOOD! Afterall, i am a glutton :)

Before that, I would just like to record in my blog that on Tuesday alone, i fell down the stairs, more like sliding down after tripping myself. I then proceed to quit from my job because i am on the verge of breaking down on Tuesday. Now i know why people can get suicidal.

Okie, back to foodies~ Me love lots..

The famous dish, wong sau juien (in mandarin). Very spicy to me (reads: mild to normal human) and sour-ish soupy noodle with fish fillets.

The very very very nice honey coated fried chicken. Very highly recommended. Obviously, it's super crispy and had just the right taste of sweetness :) :)

Another obligatory dish from the shop which is hor fun with fish fillet. Something that i can eat also. Haha... I would say, it's like steam fish with hor fun as side dish :) Nice nice. i like also

Another dish is the Special Taufo, well taufu looks like taufu, so i did not bother taking photos as i was hungry myself then. It's not bad. But, the portion for all the above is kinda huge and filling, so you'll be stuff if you can finish even 2 dishes.

Happy People, attacking food oblivious bout the shutterbug sitting opposite them.


the address: Rangoon Road, right behing sim kim sua.

and i am not paid for this post, just wanna share the location of a really good nice food in penang.

Labels:

 
posted by Eve at 2:41 PM | Permalink |


6 Comments: