Friday, May 30, 2008
I want
I want to be able to achieve something in my career and not just sit around doing nothing and appearing to be a useless person in the office. I’ve been slowly sipping my cup of coffee and rereading my emails for the past 2 hours because I have no task on hand at all. Might be something that many wants but I want to be buried under a lot of work sometimes, so I can feel the sense of satisfaction when I’ve finally complete it (abit mental). Then I can also reward myself fully by going out or buying something that I’ve really wanted.

I want to be able to blog about anything just like how it used to be. A blog now read by many strangers doesn’t give me the freedom to do so anymore.

I want to be able to break free from the Asian mold and go back to the country life i once live and long to belong. I realized i was a much happier person then. The only work stress i have is the boss will force me to eat 1 more bowl of rice. The effort I need to put into my work is 10X less than what is needed from me now, yet earning at least 3X more of what i am earning now.

I want to be able to go back to Europe someday for at least 3 weeks, just backpacking. THEN I can really die in peace. So many places waiting to be explore yet my bank balance, responsibilities and commitments over here does not allow so. It will get worse as years go by, i believe.

This is what I want now, but i think it will change, maybe tonight or next year. For now, I just want to live my life.

I want to be successful in my life in my own way.

Like I always say to myself or others " Live each day as though it's your last"

Labels:

 
posted by Eve at 11:04 AM | Permalink |


3 Comments: