Monday, May 26, 2008
I'm the best la...seriously
You know why?

I went lunch with wanster this afternoon and then after lunch....
*Pressing unlock button remote at car*
Eh, how come it doesn’t work wan??
*press*press*press*press*
Normally it works, maybe low battery already
But the indicator light is still on, so it should work…
Where is your car sensor located?
At the back lo...

As I walk towards the back of the car, still pressing the unlock button on the remote, I suddenly noticed huges bags of tea leaves at the back seat……
Which my car doesn’t have
-____________-

I WENT TO THE WRONG CAR!!! Plus, I removed all the papers at the windscreen dengan selamba sekali…

No wonder the remote doesn’t work…it’s because it wont regconise another car -___-

And I watch Indiana Jones for the second time yesterday. Cate Blanchett was very good!!

That is why, i am the best la... :)

Labels:

 
posted by Eve at 5:21 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: