Wednesday, June 04, 2008
Here we go again
Expect to see post regarding the very recent petrol and tnb price hike growing like mushroom after a rain.

Luckily for me, my friend was with me last night and advice me to go full tank first, since there will be an increase anyway.

Luckily for me, I did so as I would have skip the mad rush for petrol today after the announcement.

Luckily for me, I manage to leave work and avoid the crazy, crazy jam that followed suit. My brother was stuck in the jam for 2 hours. From McD greenlane to Caltex Greenlane. 2.freaking.hours.

But, I can avoid once, I can't avoid from filling up my tank forever.

It seems like dooms day had arrived today. With the announcement of more than 40% increase from the current price RM1.90 per liter to RM2.70 per liter, comes a flash flood hitting KL and causing traffic jam all over malaysia.

Wtf.

Thank you la, our dear gahman. I just bought new car, this is the best present you can give me. Seriously, thank you la.

Abit too much right? Even last time in UK, the gas is lik 1-2 pounds, but their cars are very cheap. Just like many other countries that doesn't burden their citizen with double expenses. But over here, petrol expensive, car lagi expensive.

WORST part is the messed up public transportation. Without car, we will not be able to go work or get around easily, or punctually. How can we depend on the gahmen?

Paklala decision this time i think is in favor to our former pm's current mission. People are already angry at the decision that will eventually break the shoulders of us, the young working people.

please la...its so unreasonable. Help me understand why we need subsidies and bear the prices when the petroleum comes from our country itself?

How?

Tomorrow...we shall see a good show again...

here we go again...

Labels:

 
posted by Eve at 1:55 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments: